[mdlug] Hardware diagnostic SW

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:03:24 EST 2009

I have worked with Hardwhare software before and it will test all the elements of the system.

It communicates directly to the componute and tells you if that module or IC works properly.  I had a copy on a floppy disk years ago when I worked for Motgomery wards A customer had problems I went to their house and ran diag. an found that the Serial port was bad. We swapped out the computer and I had happy customers, But history shows that That did not save the retailer.

David