[mdlug] Hardware diagnostic SW

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 11:17:21 EST 2009

It started with that Intel CPU fan.  My system shut down a few times due to heat. I went and got a strapable CPU, But the damage was already done. some of the system settings were threashed and in stead of going in to the desktop there would be a graphic back ground and a text window would start and a text window would open.  Then I would have to type "startkde" at the promt then I would get a desktop.

I tryed to repair and upgrade but I always got an error, even when I tryed to load windows, so in the end nothing would install on that system.

David C. Lane