[mdlug] Suggestions for games for an elderly parent?

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue Jan 20 13:27:59 EST 2009

This is an excellent game:

http://www.wesnoth.org/

Totally open source and has been available for Linux since the very
beginning.

I take breaks from it, have done so since 0.85.x or somewhere abouts that
revision and when I come back to it... The game is just better than before.
They are always adding new things to it.

I think that it has or can be forked into a "full" traditional RPG, instead
of the turn-based strategy RPG that it is.

The only "annoying" thing about it has been the music... It's far to
repetative.

-Rob