[mdlug] TV News segment: clueless

Mark Kimsal mark at metrofindings.com
Mon Jan 19 12:16:47 EST 2009

Is that from the onion.com, or a legitimate news site?  The same can be said
about a windows 95 machine, or a macbook.  Mac's probably won't run verizon's
pppoe Setup.exe on the CD either.  This lady doesn't know anyone who can tell
her to put "192.168.1.1" into the browser to connect to the modem and
configure it there?!  Complete non-news.