[mdlug] FWD: **** WLUG NEW MEETING ROOM & BUILDING - Jan 15th INSTALL FEST ****

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Wed Jan 14 03:29:46 EST 2009

Forward from LUG-Wash

Greetings,
   We have a new room assignment for the WLUG meetings this semester.
This room seats about 30+ and has a PC in each position which boots into
WinBlows, Fedora6, or from a removable hard drive.  The room has the usual
A/V equipment including a microphone and speakers for guest presenters.

>From Neil Gudson at WCC:
   "...reserve TI 239 for LUGWASH (Linux User's Group of Washtenaw) the
       third Thursdays of the month from 7 - 1030 PM"

   NOTE: We might want to place a note on the door of the OLD classroom in
         the BE building to tell people to go across the bridge/walkway to
         the TI building next door.

   TI-239 is on the 2nd floor of the TI building (next door to the BE
building).  Easiest access is by parking near the junction of these two
buildings and entering the doors just beneath the overhead walkway.

   If you happen to be in the BE building by mistake -- take the 2nd floor
overhead walkway across to the TI building.  Once inside, TI-239 will be
the first classroom you encounter.

   Remember:  The January WLUG meeting is an "INSTALL FEST".  This is an
opportunity to get help installing or configuring Linux on whatever
machine you bring in with you.  Abundant keyboards and monitors and power
cords are available, but bring along anything else you think you might
need.

      --- Jay Nugent
          *Past* Grand Poo-Bah... YIPPIE!!!
--