[mdlug] A plan to digitize health care - My Apology

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 09:16:40 EST 2009

In many cases people don't realizes that they are offending others.

If you really look at it, the candidate that used technology as a vital part of there campaign won.  And the election has show to us and the world that we have evolved.

The biggest issue is yes Health care.  The system is not the most efficient and there is a lot of room for improvement.  One problem is that the investment required is not something that medical leaders, health care providers, and insurance companies are willing to comment to.

Because we (IT professionals) don’t work for free.  It will take studying the business process and flow of data to formulate a plan to fix it.

As I have said I’m bias, Linux and many of the open source solutions out there can soften the resource blow of such a project. The good thing is that a lot of medical software runs on a flavor of Unix.

David C. Lane