[mdlug] Obahma plan to digitize health care

Bhaskar Navaneetham Bhaskar at anitej.com
Mon Jan 12 15:31:12 EST 2009

Again one more 2c worth of thought.How about combination of thumbnail by
opening secure access by punching password to make a secure connection even
though the thumbnail has secure access? Even if someone by mistakenly stolen
the thumbnail, by trying few attempt will erase the secure information by
implementing a small program?

I know this would be something beyond thumbnail and I am researching this
thoughts for a while to secure one of my software. but it can be possible.