[mdlug] [Microsoft Bashing]Stop the car I need to fix my radio

Novak, Louis (L.M.) lnovak1 at ford.com
Wed Jan 7 07:38:43 EST 2009

As I've mentioned before, contrary to what others may have heard from
a friend of a friend, the SYNC system in Ford products is NOT
'controlling
basic automotive functionality'.

It controls the audio system and your bluetooth connected phone.

That's it.

--
Louis Novak  lnovak1 at ford.com   (313)248-6788
Ford Motor Co., IT Learning & Organizational Development