[mdlug] Fwd: [midevelopers] The Detroit Java User Group - January 21st - What is Eclipse? - Dennis O'Flynn

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:45:58 EST 2009

I know we've got some Java fans here...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: david <david.j.mckinnon at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM
Subject: [midevelopers] The Detroit Java User Group - January 21st -
What is Eclipse? -  Dennis O'Flynn
To: MiDevelopers <midevelopers at googlegroups.com>

A Detroit Java User Group presentation. ...
http://sites.google.com/site/detroitjug/

What is Eclipse?
Who: Dennis O'Flynn
When: January 21, 2009
7:00PM - 8:30PM
Where: ePrize

http://tinyurl.com/detroitjug-meeting-location

Please, RSVP to -
mckinnon.david at ymail dot com

What is Eclipse?  Most people think Eclipse is a Java IDE.  But it's
much more!  Eclipse is a set of Java technology frameworks built upon
OSGi that can be used to build client and/or server applications.

This presentation will provide you with a general overview of the
Eclipse technology frameworks.  You will gain an understanding of the
different component development models available, including a brief
demo of OSGi's service components.

Dennis O'Flynn is a Software Architect with over 20 years of
experience. He specializes in software solutions via cross-product
integrations utilizing open source technologies.  Dennis's experience
includes leveraging OSGi, Eclipse, and Spring  to create a server-side
platform to host application integrations.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Dennis.oflynn.compuware.com

Prizes provided by the Eclipse Foundation

Food and Beverages provided by the DetroitJUG

http://sites.google.com/site/detroitjug/

Groups "MiDevelopers" group.

This group is open to all, but we'd like to keep messages on topic.
Recruiting and other sales-like postings will not be permitted and
will lead to being removed from the group.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/midevelopers?hl=en?hl=en

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.