[mdlug] SEMCO Linux install-fest redux

Garry Stahl tesral at wowway.com
Tue Feb 24 11:08:51 EST 2009

gib at juno.com wrote:

> Hi, I am the caterer who was not able to make it to the install fest.  My apologies for missing the event.  I had planned to go but something came up at the last minute.  If you will provide a way to send/meet with the parties involved I'd be delighted to provide a copy of Linux.
> I do have other possible plans for the next few weekends. But will try to work something out.

Well if we can identify what disks the SEMCO people need I'll see to the
burning thereof before or at the next meeting.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org