[mdlug] Open Source Virus Protection Windows Server 2003

- otakurider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:11:33 EST 2009

Clamav for windows.  I have it running on my WTS and most of my windows
machines from 95 - XP.  Yes still have to use 95 for a few apps.   I was a
deep lover of AVG until I installed it on vista and needed to remove it or
at least try to remove it, big problems and some of the usage policy changes
of AVG I dislike.

Anyway - been using ClamAV on all my linux desktop distros and servers for
years and have been working wonderfully.

Pat