[mdlug] Suse Linux Email Stratigies

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 08:44:25 EST 2009

Well both. It is good in my perspective to have ownership of your own resources.  And For my Home Office reducing costs.  When people find out you have a home office and you work out of your home you start paying more for stuff.  Once I het it set up there are a few other accounts that I will have to setup.

Thanks

David C. Lane