[mdlug] Suse Linux Email Stratigies

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 09:20:05 EST 2009

Accually Postfix is currently running, It looks like thats what I'm going to use.  New Filtering spam would be the next step.

A guess here is what I need to do.

1. Set up Myemail at Mydomain.com so that I can send and recieve email.
2. Filter spam.
3. Save money (By not paying for email pro)
4. Enjoy the fact that I'm not paying Bill more than I need. (When Ever I do what I need to do in Linux and Now Windows)

Every thing points to to my web server and that works great.  I just need objectives 1 & 2. 3 & 4 are done.

It looks like I'm going to use Postfix.

David C. Lane