[mdlug] Netbook suggestions (and uhappy laptop)

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Mon Aug 24 13:45:45 EDT 2009

MSI has a nice series of netbooks, I believe called the "Wind" series.

The computer store that I work Saturdays at, Computer Direct on John R just
south of 14 Mile, carries that line. They have a White cased model in stock,
it's possible to have them special order in a Blue, Pink or Black model as
well. It looks pretty slick and is well equipped for being $299 (..or maybe
$399, I don't do sales so I don't memorize the prices.)

They leave it running all day long and unlike the full laptops, these little
machines run at room temperature.

Regards,
Rob