[mdlug] Netbook suggestions (and uhappy laptop)

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:38:12 EDT 2009

I have an ASUS eeePC 2G surf, which I like for all the reasons I got
it: small, light-weight, connects via wifi, and runs Skype and
Firefox.  After having it a little over a year, the only thing I wish
it did have was a normal-sized keyboard.

As for RDP, I don't see it as app, but I'm sure rdekstop could be added.

Regards,
- Robert