[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting ---Swap Meet--- Saturday August 8

Michael newmaniese at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:29:16 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Raymond McLaughlin
<driveray at ameritech.net>wrote:

> Announcing:
>
> The regular monthly meeting of Metro Detroit Linux Users Group will be
> Saturday August 8 at 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM at the Gaudior Academy 27100
> Avondale Avenue Inkster MI 48141 (Please park on south side of building.)
>
> This month's Topic is:
>
> Swap Meet:  Bring your computer bits you don't want and browse what
> others have as well.
>

> Each meeting usually begins with MDLUG business. followed by the
> presentation Often general discussions are the order of business.
> (Contact our secretary at mdlug.org to learn the requirements and
> volunteer to do a presentation.) After the meeting, some of us go to a
> local restaurant.

I was really excited about the swap meet and then I found out I have to
travel next weekend. I have a ton of things here in Grosse Pointe that I
(actually mostly my wife) would love to have off my hands. Would anyone be
interested in coming by this week to pick up a bunch of things (probably a
car's trunk full of stuff)? I could also drop it off in downtown Detroit,
near where I work, if that makes life easier for anyone.

Thanks,

Michael