[mdlug] mpeg files from MythTV play w/o audio in PS3

Rich Elswick painbank at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:51:00 EDT 2008

you know... there is the ability to voice chat in the PS3 interface....

my username is thepainbank

I have been following along, bu I haven't really tried playing any videos
other than a streaming netfilx movie, which since it is in the pocket of M$
it didn't recognize the PS3 browser... :)
YouTube worked fine though.

Rich

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Ingles, Raymond <
Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:

> > From: Ingles, Raymond
>
> >  That's weird. What version of firmware is your PS3 at? Mine's at the
> > latest, 2.42.
>
>  Well, 2.42 *was* the latest, but apparently they just came out with 2.43
> today. :->
>
>  Sincerely,
>
>  Ray Ingles                                    (313) 227-2317
>
>  "If you don't vote, your vote is for 'whoever wins' which is
>        distinct from a vote for 'nobody'." - fishbowl
>  The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It
> contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named
> addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose
> it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately
> and then destroy it.

Rich Elswick
http://www.moyaentertainment.com