[mdlug] June Meeting

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue May 27 01:22:45 EDT 2008

I have to cancel the June DCG meeting at my house.  As I am painting the
computer room and the whole house is turned upside down.

]The painting part is easy, it is moving thing out of the computer room,
clearing a wall, painting, and moving things back and then the next
set.  My dining room is full of computers and the living room stacked
with boxes of books.

I will not be finished by next week.  I'll just be getting to the East wall.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org