[mdlug] A Thank You

Rich Clark <rrclark@rrclark.net> rrclark at rrclark.net
Mon May 12 14:42:15 EDT 2008

I caught wind of this on Groklaw this afternoon and thought it important
enough to share, since many of you I'd want to thank for everything that
I've ever learned about Linux since associating with MDLUG some 8 or 9
years ago. Why reinvent the wheel?

From
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-May/004196.html:

-----