[mdlug] Fw: PHP Developer Opening

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 11:11:57 EDT 2008

Hat guys I got a hit from this recruiter looking for a strong .PHP programmer.  I'm moving to New York and though I would love to take the job I have already accepted a job in New York. And Yes I will be continuing my education.

Take a look at the attached job specs.  If you are strong in OOP, in my conversation that was emphasized quite a bit.

David