[mdlug] I tried to donate (via paypal)

Dean Durant mdlug at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 23:50:30 EDT 2008

It may not be much, but there is potentially more to come.  Iused paypal to attempt to send $25 to treasurer at md### dot gro (address nospammed)
and it came back.  I'll still donate that, and that's for past help.   I appreciate all the help people have given me over the years.   It isn't anywhere near enough.   It could be more.   To pay for answers to questions seems perfectly appropriate.   It's long overdue.    So is there a way to get this in place?

Thanks, Dean