[mdlug] Presidents Mail Bag

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Sun May 4 11:15:55 EDT 2008

Any one want a job in Wisconsin?

Attn: Raymond McLaughlin
Can you post this position on your User Group web site ( Metro Detroit
Linux Users Group - MDLUG ) or forward this position to the members of
your organization.

I have a UNIX and LINUX System Administrator position with Kimberly
Clark in Neenah, Wisconsin.   If you have any additional questions regarding

this position, please feel free to call or email me.

Kimberly Clark, a global health and hygiene leader, and our trusted
brands are an indispensable part of life for 1.3 billion people in more
than 150 countries.

Kimberly Clark has been helping generations of families improve the
quality of their lives, to ensuring the health of our employees and the
environment.

We believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right
jobs so that they can do their best work. K-C’s IT organization is seeking a

UNIX and Linux Systems Engineer.

servers located throughout the world. K-C has about 100 UNIX and Linux
servers that run on HP hardware.

Responsibilities:
• Provide support for the architecture, standards, design,
infrastructure deployment, operational, and software support for K-C’s
UNIX and Linux environments.
• Provide support on other UNIX and Linux applications including Metro
Cluster and Linux high-performance clustering.
• Consult with IT engineers from other disciplines and effective work
across multiple organizational boundaries
• Coach and teach team members and K-C’s outsourced delivery partners

Basic Qualifications:
• A Bachelors degree along with 7 or more years relevant experience or
more than 9 years of applied IT experience.
• Must have UNIX and Linux system administration skills and 7 to 9 years
experience with high availability, high performance and SAN environments.

Preferred Qualifications:
• The experience is preferred to be primarily from a corporate environment.
• Exposure to or any experience with HP-UX Metro Cluster, Service Guard
and Active Directory / LDAP is a plus.

Other:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional presence and business diplomacy skills

Equal Opportunity Employer

Apply online at www.kc-careers.com and enter Requisition ID 2491.

Russell Meggie

Sr Recruiter