[mdlug] Is ATT Playing Traffic Cop??

Michael newmaniese at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:41:33 EDT 2008

What was the size of the file? What mail carrier were you trying to
send it from (gmail, att, yahoo, etc.)? What program were you sending
it from(Webmail, Thunderbird, etc.)?

My bet is that the file was just to big and your mail program didn't
know what to do with the file. Video over e-mail is a bit of a task
for e-mail. Gmail has the most transfer for email and that is around
17-20 mb. With hotmail before I left I think I had less than 2 mb
maxium. At work I think I have a even smaller limit.

I wouldn't put it past ATT to throttle and block some internet traffic
(heck they gave the government my phone records), but it would be way
too scandalous for them to block all movie files.

Let's get the bottom of this one quickly,
Michael