[mdlug] Is ATT Playing Traffic Cop??

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Sun Mar 30 20:04:10 EDT 2008

Hello To Those Left Behind,
	I tried today to send a short .avi file to my brother in law depicting
me trying out my new fountain pens. I have ATT DSL service and I could
not send it for anything. Either wireless, wired, nothing. The second I
removed the .avi file away it went. Does anyone else have this problem
as well? I send pictures all the time, which are usually relatively
small. I wonder if it has to do with the size? Yes, this is probably the
first time I ever sent a movie via email.

Best Regards,

--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>
http://petertheplumber.net