[mdlug] HP Linux Printer At Big LOTS?

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 09:09:49 EDT 2008

I have had a Lexmark printer, It did not work for Linux.
I have had a Canon Pixma Printer, It did not work for Lunix.

I do know that HP has tools for OpenSuse, and I walk in to a Big LOTS, and there is a Deskjet D1415  for $26.00. There are similar models selling at Best Buy, and other stores for 69.00.  The only thing you have to deal with is that it does not come with is that you need to get black ink, it just comes with color.

David C. Lane