[mdlug] DCG Robot and Retro SIG

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Mar 13 15:39:46 EDT 2008

Details such as the time would help me.  I don't recall you address either (suppose I could look it up).  Can you email me direct if posting the address is a concern?

-- Garry Stahl <tesral at comcast.net> wrote:
A last minute reminder about the Meeting at my place tomorrow.  e-mail
or call for RSVP we have limited room.  313-846-9145

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org