[mdlug] Lou Novak asked us to send you this post from Engadget

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 11:20:53 EST 2008

Robert Adkins wrote:
> As for what I'd do with the equipment, I'd probably hold onto it and see if
> I could organize a large number of likewise minded individuals to
> simultaneously ship all of the hardware to the offices/homes of Ford
> Executives with a note sincerely advising them where they should shove the
> attached equipment.

C.O.D.  I'm an NPR user too.

I have another tactic as well.  "How much are you paying me to ride in
this car?  I don't listen to ads for nothing."

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org