[mdlug] Lou Novak asked us to send you this post from Engadget

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue Mar 4 09:13:50 EST 2008

I very nearly exclusively listen to NPR in my automobile.

I am very unused to listening to ads, if my automobile began to spit out
targeted ads, I would gut the entire automobile in order to remove whatever
is sending such advertisements to me and then replace it with something that
would benefit me.

As for what I'd do with the equipment, I'd probably hold onto it and see if
I could organize a large number of likewise minded individuals to
simultaneously ship all of the hardware to the offices/homes of Ford
Executives with a note sincerely advising them where they should shove the
attached equipment.

-Rob