[mdlug] New Computer

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 23:59:24 EDT 2008

First mail from Phoenix.  La mort Gate, Viva la Phoenix.

Gate has served long and well, but it is beyond further upgrade and I
have at least one hard drive failing.  The home drive.  Gate will be
stripped down to just the 250 gig hard drive, openSUSE 11 installed and
it will be retasked.  From here on in Phoenix is my production machine.

The full spec: XFS eForce 660i LT,  Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4, 2gig RAM,
gForce 8400 GS video, card, 500 gig SATA drive, DVD RW.  Good solid
"bread & butter" machine.

"Sending all processes the TERM signal"
"The system will halted Immediately."

"Goodnight sweet Prince."

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org