[mdlug] SuSE 11.0

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Mon Jul 21 11:18:38 EDT 2008

I ran an upgrade on my "test" workstation at home.

The upgrade fell to pieces. There were some elements that I believe were
mislabeled and definitely lacked documentation during the upgrade process.

I ended up needing to perform a fresh installation. I lost no data, left the
/home partition just the way it was.

I haven't used it extensively yet, still I had no issues after performing
the fresh install.

-Rob