[mdlug] gnome-screensaver-preferences

- otakurider at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:31:46 EST 2008

Got a strange issues when my screen saver started it will reboot my xwindows
to the login screen.
 it only does it for a single user (my main user) and it look like if I try
to run the gnome-screensaver-preferences command to try to change it with
the GUI it will reboot X to the login screen screen as well.  I am running
Fedora 7  with gnome, kde screen saver looks to work ok.   it looks to have
started after I do the normal systems update from Tuesday.

Is there a text file I can directly edit or is there a way to completely
disable the screensaver.

Thanks

Pat
VP mdlug