[mdlug] CMS opinions

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:29:17 EST 2008

Thanks for the leads on the other CMS systems.  I'll check into them
more for my own servers when I set them up.  My employer wanted to
either set up a tech support site on SharePoint (hosted internally or
co-loc), or use GoDaddy.com which he already set up for domain hosting
and e-mail.  Third-party SP hosting it ridiculously expensive
(hundreds or thousands of $ per month).  I'm pushing the GoDaddy.com
route because I really don't want to set up and support another IIS
and SP system although I'll probably get stuck building one for
internal use anyways.