[mdlug] Interesting information about Windows

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 25 15:33:03 EST 2008

Louis,

As I understand it from my contacts in Ford, Ford is planning to integrate mechanical function (steer, drive etc.) controls with sync in more 'advanced' versions of sync (dubbed sync2 and sync3). GM is already thinking about it per Rick Wagoner's 'driverless driving' talk in CES. Correct me if I am wrong.

Raj