[mdlug] Interesting information about Windows "7"

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Thu Jan 24 00:37:32 EST 2008

Michael Corral wrote:
> 2008-01-22, Monsieur Aaron Kulkis a ecrit:
>> I can't see W7 arriving any time before 2010 at
>> the earliest.
>
> It will come loaded with Duke Nukem Forever, and will
 > be the OS installed in the flying cars that year.

No transportation maker is going to open themselves
up to THAT kind of liability.

All that's needed is one fatality caused by an OS
crash...and no jury in the world will give the
defendant manufacturer an iota of sympathy, when
even the most non-technical people are thoroughly
familiar with the words "Blue Screen of Death,"
and know exactly what it means.