[mdlug] ASSP update...

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 13:07:32 EST 2008

Well, I finally setup ASSP on one of the email servers I support.  I have to
say, it was very easy to install.  Configuration, now that's a different
issue altogether.  There must be about 400 different settings that can be
customized.  I followed the HOW-TO from the Wiki site and I believe I have
it configured correctly and it is in *learning* mode (aka testonly mode).
So I'm gonna let it run for a few days then try to run it live and see what
happens.  Anyone out there running ASSP?  I think I remember a few people
jump in on my last post, regarding anti-spam tools, about 4 months ago.

Thanks,
Mike