[mdlug] one laptop per child review

Michael newmaniese at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:08:02 EST 2008

But that leads to the arguments that everything is built upon this white and
western process that everything should be fileable and organized in
filesystems. I think Sugar was a bit of an overly ambitious idea, but you
have to appreciate the fact that it challenges the status quo. Otherwise we
wouldn't really know that our system is the best out there.

We also need to wonder which system is easier for someone completely new to
computers. We are all way too enthralled in the computer world to make that
decision.

mNewman