[mdlug] tax software recommendations

Clinton V. Weiss cvweiss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:20:55 EST 2008

Not software, however:

I do not recommend TurboTax's website - this year they're being strict
and asinine about browser detection.  In previous years I could just
click "Continue anyway" after given a warning that my browser may not
be supported.  Sure I could install a plugin to thwart them, but that
shouldn't be necessary.

I'll be watching this thread closely,
Clinton