[mdlug] [Fwd: [opensuse-offtopic] NetSol abuses the domain name, registration system.]

Aaron Kulkis akulkis3 at hotpop.com
Fri Jan 11 15:43:03 EST 2008

Robert Adkins wrote:
> [...]

This is a betrayal of trust.

And nobody said that Libertarians don't believe
in no laws.  What's at issue here is NOT a
free-market issue.

> 	Also, why even be concerned with this, obviously they came up with
> an excellent business plan for which to extor-- er, I mean increase
> shareholder value. They should be applauded as an excellent example of how
> business is supposed to work.

This is no different than Microsoft's market
place extortion practices against OEMs...which
was ruled illegal by a Reagan-appointed judge.

The free market ONLY WORKS when rules are in place
to prevent some players from having undue advantage.

Cases like this are an example, just like the
SEC regulation barring traders from acting on
knowledge that a large institutional decision
is about to be released to the public, for which
this domain-name heisting practice is named.