[mdlug] Hi...I'm a new mdluger

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 11 16:39:32 EST 2008

Gib,
This possibility is certainly worth thinking about. However Bob did say
he had consulted a lawyer in the matter, so I would be inclined to defer
 to his council in this matter.

Bob,
any chance you might like to give our group a little talk about your
project at one of our meetings? I think many of us would be interested,
though you might need to start at the very beginning, defining such
things as what this software does, and who would likely use it.

Raymond McLaughlin