[mdlug] DCG Meeting

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Thu Jan 3 09:16:50 EST 2008

Okay, I got the information.  I'm planning to stop by tonight.

-- Garry Stahl <tesral at comcast.net> wrote:
DCG has been bopping around trying to get a firm meeting place.
Currently that is my house.  Anyone interested in either retro computing
or Linux is welcome to come.  This month we are getting an email machine
working for Rusty.  The doctors have not yet released him from captivity
so he is house bound at the moment.

Meeting is Jan 3, 7 PM my place.  email for details.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com