[mdlug] Trouble mounting an ipod on a linux box

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri Apr 4 12:58:20 EDT 2008

> From: R Kannan

> The iPod works fine with another Linux laptop and a Windows laptop.  Is
> this a hardware issue with my usb ports?

 Sounds probable, but check the cable and how well it's plugged in. How many
ports are on the problem machine? Do you get the same symptoms when it's
plugged into a different port?

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                             (313) 227-2317

 The study concludes... that even though there is little data to prove
 the effectiveness of zero-tolerance policies, such initiatives serve
 to reassure the public that something is being done to ensure safety.
       - http://www.nasponline.org/publications/cq298zero.html