[mdlug] The mainstream press embraces Linux?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Sep 25 09:25:39 EDT 2007

> From: Michael Rudas

> I think we're finally looking at a sea change-- mainstream PC
> magazines are now beginning to  run "how to switch to Linux" articles.

 There was no "year of server Linux"; it just kept growing until now it's a
significant force in the server market. In the same way, I don't think there
will be a "year of desktop Linux"; it'll just keep growing, and eventually
it'll just be another sensible option.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                        (313) 227-2317

  "Rune Slot is the first culturally accurate depiction of what
   might have happened if one of the Vikings' slot machines had
     gone nuts, walked off with their Sorrowbringer, and then
 started murdering them. It's also got the best payouts in town!
       Though it might eat your soul." - Old Man Murray