[mdlug] test

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Wed Oct 24 08:00:20 EDT 2007

Define the universe. Give three examples.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                              (313) 227-2317

   "America is ushering in a new responsibility era where each of us
   understands we're responsible for the decisions we make in life."
                         - George W. Bush

 "After the greatest terrorist attack against America, no one was asked
  to resign... After the fiasco over Iraqi weapons of mass destruction,
        not one person was even reassigned." - Fareed Zakaria