[mdlug] OT: Want to swap AGP Geforce2 MX 200 for PCI video card w/Hardware T&L

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 19:56:20 EST 2007

2007-11-26, Monsieur Ingles, Raymond a ecrit:
>> From: Jason
>> I have an ATI Radeon 9550 if you want it :D
>
> Sounds lovely, but it'd have to have a PCI (not PCI-Express) bus, and I
> don't think any were made. According to Wikipedia, my only hope with ATI is
> a Radeon 7200, 7500, or 9000-9250:

The plain PCI versions of those were not that common. You may have to
spend money on one. I see a PCI 7500 on ebay right now for $19 + s/h.
You may have luck finding a cheap one at MicroCenter in Madison Heights,
I seem to recall seeing a PCI version of some OEM Radeon 7200 there.

I have a 7500 I could part with, but it's AGP. :( I do have some PCI
cards laying around (not ATI), I could try to check if they support
hardware T&L. If so, I wouldn't want to trade for any computer stuff
you have (I have too much as it is!). Instead, I'd want some kind of
pastry from the "fantastic bakery in Livonia, Michigan" that your
wife runs. :)

BTW, if anyone needs any ISA video cards, let me know. I need to get
rid of this (and a whole bunch of other) stuff.

Michael