[mdlug] OT: Want to swap AGP Geforce2 MX 200 for PCI video card w/Hardware T&L

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:52:50 EST 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 3:26 PM, Ingles, Raymond <Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:
>  Sounds lovely, but it'd have to have a PCI (not PCI-Express) bus, and I
> don't think any were made. According to Wikipedia, my only hope with ATI is
> a Radeon 7200, 7500, or 9000-9250:

Thanks to Vista, several video card manufacturers have come out with
Nvidia-based PCI adapters in order to take advantage of M$ marketing
BS and the clueless masses who think any PCI-based system will run it
adequately.  Search with Pricegrabber.com:
computers.pricegrabber.com/video-cards/p/5/popup2%5B%5D=2:596