[mdlug] A big opportunity for Linux?

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 19:22:04 EST 2007

Robert Adkins wrote:
> What about the company "Emperor Linux" or something.
>
> They advertise in one of the Linux rags. They sell laptops with Linux
> pre-installed. They might have some that lack the "Vista tax".

I'm looking over their offerings and while not the cheapest in town they
are offering three year warranties, and distro of your choice.  Debian
to Unbuntu.  I think I'll explore their options further.  Man I would
love to get a SuSE loaded laptop right out of the box, tweaked to he
hardware it runs on.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com