[mdlug] A big opportunity for Linux?

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue Nov 20 12:36:43 EST 2007

	Just download VMWare Player and then look through their list of
freely available already setup and ready to go VMs that could do that... I
believe that there is already a Damn Small Linux VM image ready to go,
amongst other Linux Distros.

	Although, I must say that the guest OS in VMWare player actually
runs significantly faster/better while VMWare Player is running on top of
Linux, as opposed to Windows(at least Windows Vista).

	-Rob