[mdlug] A big opportunity for Linux?

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:00:12 EST 2007

> Okay, is there any one out there willing to help put on a "Linux/Open
> Source conference"?

There is one in Columbus, Ohio during September every year.

http://www.ohiolinux.org

> I am currently commuting from Long Island NY to Detroit, not much
> time. Buy I'm willing to squeeze in some time for something that will
> help Detroit area business owners be more cost effective and
> flexible.

If you think you are going to be able to get business owners to attend a
technical conference.... lay off the hard drugs.

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com