[mdlug] A big opportunity for Linux?

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 15:13:55 EST 2007

Okay, is there any one out there willing to help put on a "Linux/Open Source conference"?

I am currently commuting from Long Island NY to Detroit, not much time. Buy I'm willing to squeeze in some time for something that will help Detroit area business owners be more cost effective and flexible.

And this Vista thing is a great marketing tool. :)

David