[mdlug] OT: job openings

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:21:29 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 06:18:28PM -0800, Michael S. Mikowski wrote:
> One of our best employees is a female who developed a large portion of
> the Playboy website.
>
> And yes, the experience does make for amusing banter :)

I knew a guy who had a playboy fan-site way back in the day, before
playboy brought up their own site.  He might have even registered
playboy.com (if so, i'm sure he gave it to them when they asked).
They liked his work on his site enough they hired him sight unseen
to come out and work on their real site.

He ended up back in ann arbor a couple months later; they sent him
packing and said he "wasn't mature enough."  Guess he spent too
much time ogling the merchandise.

danno